Art & Life

Art students let the creating commence

3-D Art Club sale
Glass pieces on display at the 3-D Art Club sale Nov. 10, 2022. PHOTO BY SHAELY ODEAN

The first 3-D Art Club sale since the COVID-19 pandemic took place on Nov. 10 – 11. 

Club participants sold their pieces to raise money for the club. In this case, 70% of the proceeds went back to the artists. The other 30% of profits went toward the club. 

The club will use the funds for field trips and goodies during the club’s every-other-Friday meetings. 

The sale featured a variety of pieces, including earrings, ceramic pieces, mugs, plates, sculptures and beautifully curated glass-blown items.  

Zach Wollert, the faculty advisor for the club, was eager to resume the sales. Prior to the sale Wollert stated, “I have a feeling it’s going to be a good one.” 

If students would like to learn more about the club and ways to get involved in the next sale, e-mail Zach Wollert at 

Image courtesy of Shaely Odean | Kirkwood Communiqué

Categories: Art & Life